We are extremely proud of our Company, our products and reputation within the industry. When recruiting we seek outstanding individuals with the skills and qualities capable of delivering this level of excellence.
We are committed to achieving long term customer satisfaction by providing high quality products which are backed by an exceptional level of service.
This goal will be achieved by all of our staff pursuing excellence in the quality of their work and by establishing close, effective and long lasting partnerships with both our suppliers and all of our customers.
We currently seek:
- Apprentice Engineers – based at our Farnham, Hemel & Wrotham Depots. – We are now starting to look for this years intake of apprentices, to start summer 2017. Under the guidance of Reaseheath College, you will take on a Construction Plant Apprenticeship, where you will learn vital work based skills including the maintenance & repair of construction plant machinery. So if you are 16 to 21 years old and looking to start a career with a great British brand, contact us now for more details.
- Field Service Engineers – based throughout the South East – The role will be responsible for servicing & repairing JCB construction plant and equipment to an extensive and varied customer base throughout The South East.
- Workshop Engineers – Based at our Farnham & Hemel Depot – The role will be responsible for all aspects of machine preparation for dispatch, with a key focus on keeping JCB machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Generator Service Engineer – based at our Farnham Depot – The role will be responsible for providing onsite customer support to our range of generator machinery within the region. The focus will be on keeping the machinery in peak condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections. Minimum 5 years generator experience required.
- Service Controller – based at our Farnham Depot – In this role you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for any Service enquiries or problems throughout our customer base. Good communication and organisation skills are key to this role. You will need to promptly organise resources, monitor engineer availability to maximise productivity, while keeping all relevant parties informed in a polite and professional manner.
- Service Administrator – based at Farnham Depot – The primary focus of this role is to support and assist our Service Controllers. You will ensure all paperwork such as Time Sheets and Invoicing are completed on a daily basis while answering incoming enquiries in our busy service office.
- Parts Sales / Van Driver – required at our Totton Depot – The role will be responsible for the delivery of JCB parts and attachments in response to customer requests in an efficient and safe manner. You will be responsible for promptly dealing with Parts orders and to achieve daily individual sales and profit targets. Experience of heavy plant or construction would be desirable or a willingness to learn is a must.
Employee Benefits include:Company Pension, Life Assurance, Medical and Dental Cash Plan scheme.If you would like to be considered for our any of the above positions or would like a full job description, please contact us on 01420 525900 or email your CV to LShelly@gjcb.co.uk