We would like to reassure you that we are taking measures to safeguard both employee safety and service continuity, whilst following the official advice and updates from the WHO (World Health Organisation), NHS and UK Government in relation to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
As an Essential Service provider, Greenshields JCB will continue to operate, at a reduced level, with minimal depot and field staff. Our four Hub depots will remain open to ensure we are able to provide aftermarket service and parts support to critical UK industry sectors including agriculture (food supply), hospital contracts (healthcare) and utilities (energy).
Parts and Service
Our revised depot opening times:
- Farnham | 01420 525920 | Open Monday to Friday 07.30 – 17.00
- Braintree | 01376 550246 | Open Monday to Friday 07.30 – 17.00
- Hemel Hempstead | 01442 418700 | Open Monday to Friday 07.30 – 17.00
- Wrotham | 01732 783660 | Open Monday to Friday 07.30 – 17.00
The following depots are temporarily closed; however, we are able to support you from our hub depots:
- Barking | Please contact our Braintree depot for assistance
- Burgess Hill | Please contact our Wrotham depot for assistance
- Totton | Please contact our Farnham depot for assistance
We would kindly ask you to respect the following guidelines when ordering or collecting Parts:
- Call the depot first to ensure parts required are available
- In the interests of safety, we are operating a closed door policy. When approaching one of our hub depots, please follow the instructions visible onsite for assistance
- Please do not enter the premises / building; a parts advisor will bring your parts out to you
- Stay at least 2m from employees and other customers
- You can request your Parts are delivered to you. We will accommodate this request wherever when can.
- Please note, you can also buy genuine JCB parts online
If you require one of our skilled engineers to carry out a machine service or any other work, please call our Service Direct team on 01420 525917.
If you are looking for a new or used machine:
Our Sales team will be happy to discuss your requirements. If you do not know who your Sales contact is then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view all our used machinery on our website
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom and support in these uncertain times. We will update you as soon as there are any changes to these arrangements.
We’re here for you. #JCBFamily