The 4-6 tonne range consists of four models fitted with Tier 4 Final compliant engine installations. The all-new design of the JCB 48Z, 51R, 55Z and 57C mini excavators share many design features found on the larger 85Z, 86C, 90Z and 100C excavators, therefore, offering the same new features, options and benefits:
New Generation Efficiency
The JCB 4-6 tonne mini excavators are designed to keep running costs low and proven to be a great business decision.
- Best-in-class SAE rating
- 500 hour greasing intervals for less downtime
- Hydraulic hitch lets you utilise existing attachments
- Load sensing hydraulics for power on demand, conserving fuel for when you need it most
New Generation Performance
The JCB 4-6 tonne mini excavators are designed to give greater bucket and dipper tearout, greater dump height and lift capacity than the market leader.
- Premium hydraulic system provides smooth and precise operation during multi-functioning
- Reduced, zero or conventional tailswing options to suit the way you work
- Smooth and precise tracking performance for high dozer capability and fast travel times
- Livelink ensures optimum machine performance
New Generation Strength
The JCB 4-6 tonne mini excavators are designed to be one of the strongest 5-tonne machines on the market.
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end
- Heavy duty H-Frame undercarriage and blade
- Four-plate dipper design for added durability
- Proven reliable components
- Flat glass all round
New Generation Control
The JCB 4-6 tonne mini excavators have industry leading digital screen technology which lets you tailor and store settings to put you in total control for increased productivity and safety.
- Innovative rotary controller with easy touch switches
- Alternate quickly between single and double-acting auxiliary flow
- Electro-hydraulic dozer control for smooth and precise grading
- Thatcham approved immobiliser
Contact us for further information.