Replacing the JS290 and JS360 respectively, the JCB JS300 and JS370 sit at the top of our range of heavy tracked excavators. Weighing in between 30 and 37 tonnes, they are engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
In addition, a closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress making these tracked excavators highly resistant to impact damage. We’ve used strong parts too – premium industry standards in fact. Both the JCB JS300 and JCB JS370 machines are available with a T4i engine to comply with emissions legislation, whilst providing significant fuel savings and featuring the latest cabs and control systems.
- Flexible engine mountings for improved noise and vibration isolation
- Large single face cooling pack for optimum cooling performance and great service access
- Demand-based control for engine-driven cooling fan to optimise fan speed and reduce noise
- Cabs feature an easy to operate control layout with LED backlighting and a range of seating options
- JCB SMART control providing increased operator control through customisable home screens, powerband
- engine control and increased machine information
- New tipping link geometry provides increased vertical wall digging depth (JS300 only)
- Stiffened engine housing structure and 3-piece bonnet for easy service access
- JCB LiveLink
Contact us to book a demo!