Weighing between 4900 and 5380 kg (depending on spec), the TLT 30 industrial forklifts have a choice of diesel or LPG engines, standard or heavy lift booms and even 4WD.
A 35.6 kW engine is fitted to the diesel forklift and a 43 kW one to the LPG model. Lift capacity is 3000 kg and lift height is 5.15 m on the JCB High Lift machine.
The telescopic boom forklift design has a wealth of benefits, not least the fact that, because the long reach enables single side truck loading, you could save up to 50% loading space in congested yards. That space can, of course, be used to create pedestrian zones in yards. What’s more, the long reach also keeps operators clear of hazardous environments like furnaces or chemicals.
The TLT 30 Industrial Forklift is equipped with:
- 35.6 kW diesel or 43 kW LPG engine choice (or 46 kW diesel on the High Lift option)
- High Lift option for increased lift height
- 3000 kg lift capacity and 4m lift height (4 m for 4WD option or 5.15 m for High Lift option)
- 2.39 m forward reach (3.32 m for High Lift option)
- Easily-accessible components and service check areas
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 3000kg
- Capacity at 2m reach: 2000kg
- Maximum Lift Height: 5.15m