The smallest Teletruk in the JCB range, the TLT25 is nonetheless a strong and exceptionally versatile performer. Weighing between 4220 and 4400 kg (depending on spec), the TLT25 has a choice of diesel or LPG engines, and either standard or heavy lift booms.
The engine is either a 35.6 kW diesel or 43 kW LPG unit, lift capacity is 2500 kg, lift height is 4m and forward reach is 2.39 m.
The telescopic boom forklift design has a wealth of benefits, not least the fact that, because the long reach enables single side truck loading, you could save up to 50% loading space in congested yards. That space can, of course, be used to create pedestrian zones in yards. What’s more, the long reach also keeps operators clear of hazardous environments like furnaces or chemicals.
The TLT 25 Industrial Forklift is equipped with:
- 35.6 kW diesel or 43 kW LPG engine choice
- Weight 4,220 to 4,400 kg depending on spec
- Standard or Heavy Lift boom option for increased forward reach lift capacity
- 2500 kg lift capacity and 4m lift height
- 2.39 m forward reach
- Easily-accessible components and service check areas
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 2500kg
- Capacity at 2m reach: 1275kg
- Maximum Lift Height: 4.1m