The new JCB Teleskid is the only skid steer with a vertical reach capability of over four metres and a forward reach of over two metres, allowing it to go places and do things other skid steers can’t.
Designed for total comfort and control, productivity, unlimited versatility, stability and safety, a 33% larger than average cab puts it in a class of its own in terms of improved ergonomics and operator comfort.
The JCB Teleskid can do the work of four machines all in one – A Forklift, telescopic handler, compact wheel loader and of course a skid steer loader, providing unbeatable productivity. With an extensive range of compatible attachments available, proven JCB EcoMAX engine, easy side door entry, the JCB Teleskid allows for maximum productivity, increased turnaround time, achievable through the use of only one machine for a variety of tasks.
The JCB Teleskid 3TS-8W is equipped with:
- Vertical reach of over four metres and a forward reach of over two metres
- 611kg rated operating capacity when fully extended
- 270 degree field of vision
- Reach around 1 metre below the ground
- 33% larger than average cab
- Net Engine Power: 55kW
- Operating Weight: 4472kg
- Rate Operating Capacity (Boom Extended): 611kg