The VMP 14 reversible plate compactor is hydrostatically operated and designed for use on granular and cohesive material. It weighs 135 kg (68% more) and power is provided by a 3.1 kW Hatz engine. Working width is 425 mm and centrifugal force is 56% improved at 25 kN.
There are reversing and stationary features for confined areas and all directional control is lever-operated. The engine is shock-mounted and vibrator bearings are lifetime-lubricated for durability. Added to that is a wear-resistant, high-grade cast damping plate and a roll cage that doubles as a lifting bail.
For operator comfort, specially balanced and isolated guide bars protect hands and arms from excessive vibrations. Finally, there’s a built-in device for attaching a vulcolan paving mat (an optional extra item for compacting paving stones and similar material).
- 3.1 kW Katz motor
- 425 mm working width
- Shock-mounted engine and lifetime-lubricated bearings
- Specially designed bars reduce hand and arm vibrations
- Forward, reverse, stationary direction options
- Wear resistant, high grade cast damping plate
- Operating Weight: 135kg
- Plate Width: 425mm
- Maximum Engine Power: 3.1kW