The JCB JS160 is in the 17 tonne category of JCB’s range of heavy tracked excavators. It’s engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes these 360 excavators highly resistant to impact damage. JCB has used strong parts too – premium industry standards in fact.
Designed and developed using our Efficient Design philosophy, the JS160 is equipped with a host of efficiency, performance, comfort and safety innovations such as JCB’s award-winning EcoMAX T4F engine, which meets Tier 4F legislation without using bulky DPF or SCR.
In turn, this means you can expect countless everyday benefits to using the JS160 tracked excavator – like great visibility, low running costs and more uptime.
- Brand new Tier 4F EcoMAX engine
- Easily transportable for versatility and plant hire
- Up to 9% fuel saving over outgoing model
- 11839kg bucket tearout
- Class leading maintenance access
- Robust, durable upper structure and doors
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility
- Operating Weight: 18396kg
- Maximum Engine Power: 93kW