The new generation JCB 90z and 100c are quite simply the toughest excavators that we’ve ever built. They also boast unsurpassed levels of power, versatility and productivity throughout.
What’s more, because a low cost of ownership will be foremost on your mind, these diggers are designed to keep running costs affordable and uptime maximised via a combination of supreme operator comfort, stringent safety measures and easy, cost-effective serviceability.
In short, we’ve used our 50-year expertise to create machines that meet your exact demands.
The JCB 90Z-1 is equipped with:
- Engine: 55 Kw (74hp) JCB Diesel by Kohler Stage IIIB / Tier 4 Final KDI 2504 TCR
- Fully glazed TOPS Certified Cab with JCB Impact Protection Front Screen
- Twin Speed Tracking
- 450mm Short Pitch Tracks
- ISO Servo Controls w/ Electro-Proportional Dozer Lever
- Mid-Back Suspension Seat
- 3360mm Boom
- 2100mm Dipper
- Single/Double Acting Auxiliary Changeover Valve
- Roof Mounted Worklights
- Rotating Beacon
- 460MM (18IN) HEAVY DUTY BUCKET: FOR 45MM BUCKET PINS
- 600MM (24IN) HEAVY DUTY BUCKET: FOR 45MM BUCKET PINS
- 800MM (32IN) HEAVY DUTY BUCKET: FOR 45MM BUCKET PINS
- 1525MM (60IN) GRADING BUCKET FOR 45MM BUCKET PINS