A true mid-range dumper, the JCB 3T offers a wealth of versatility and performance, along with several configuration options to ensure that you get exactly the right machine for your intended use.
There are two skip options as well as the choice of either four-wheel-drive hydrostatic transmission or manual. These dumpers are also built to last, with strength aplenty to cope with the rental market. A JCB 3T dumper’s skip strength is class-leading courtesy of thick steel side walls and heavy duty steel front and base plates.
Add to that superb comfort, safety, serviceability and ease-of-use, and you can see that a JCB 3T site dumper will maximise productivity on any job.
The 3T-1 JCB Site Dumper is equipped with:
- High quality, dependable mechanical Kubota 27.4 kW engine
- Choice of manual or 4WD hydrostatic transmission
- Mid-range dumper for a variety of work sites
- Superior build quality and best-in-class skip strength
- Two skip types to choose from
- 360° service access through tilting seat-base and rear bonnet
- Gross Engine Power: 27.4kW
- Payload: 3000KG
- Unladen Weight: 2280-2340KG