As Yard Co-ordinator you will have the key responsibility of ensuring our busy yard area is operating smoothly and effectively. Keeping the area tidy and orderly ensures machines are available for maintenance and transport movements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Controlling all transport in and out of the yard at Farnham including the loading and unloading of trucks / containers
- Responsible for all new machine preparation schedules confirming the correct 3rd party and internal works have been completed before dispatch
- Ensuring all delivered machines are correct upon arrival
- Keeping stock in a tidy order
- Work closely with Workshop Foreman to ensure workshop runs efficiently
Key skills we are looking for:
- Positive can do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Highly self motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Efficient and flexible with the ability to work without supervision
- Full Driving License
- Forklift and / or IPAF license would be an advantage
Basic machine knowledge would be useful, however, full training will be provided.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental Cash plan scheme
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Access to Childcare voucher scheme
- Continuous JCB and In-house training
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a world-class engineering company!