Assistant Finance Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager at our Head Office in Farnham. The role will provide support and cover for the Finance Manager and will incorporate bookkeeping, accounting, banking, credit control, accounts payable and payroll.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Daily and month end reconciliations of bank accounts to cash book and nominal ledger, investigating and highlighting differences
- Posting for the nominal ledger and direct debit/standing order payments, refunds, ensuring coding is to the correct cost centre and category.
- Maintenance & regular update of spreadsheets detailing company vehicle lease commitments
- Month end journal preparation to specifically include service overheads, closing stock, parts returns and depot balance sheets.
Key skills we are looking for:
- 5 years + relevant accounts experience
- Sage Payroll experience
- Part or fully qualified accountant
- Ability to manage & prioritise a varied workload
- Strong numeration, reporting & analytical skills
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental Cash Plan scheme
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Access to Childcare voucher scheme