Farnham & Hemel Hempstead
We a looking for Apprentice Engineers who will work along side our Workshop & Field Engineers at Farnham & Hemel Hempstead. The role will involve assisting with all aspects of machine maintenance, whilst studying for NVQ Level 3 in Construction Plant Maintenance. With regular training placements provided by renowned college, Reaseheath and courses at JCB’s International Training Centre our apprentice engineers have access to the highest quality teaching. Upon qualification their education continues during their career at Greenshields JCB with our Continuous Professional Development Programme. Our engineers are some of the most highly sought after; a reputation we strive to maintain.
This role would suit a bright, young spark looking to start an engineering career with a world class brand.
We are flexible to work around school or college leavers and would happy for the right person to start anytime between June and September.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Workshop & Field Engineers
- Learning on the job machine repair and maintenance
- 12 weeks training at Reaseheath College
- Completing jobs to a high standard promptly and within a given time frame
- Develop and maintain good working relationships
Key skills we are looking for:
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper
- Ability to be professional, cheerful, co-operative at all times
- Ability to be motivated and customer focused with a willingness to learn
- Efficient and flexible with the ability to work without supervision
In return, you will receive:
- Starting salary of approx. £12,000 per annum. This increases each year, subject to apprentice passing end of year college assessments.
- Medical and Dental Cash plan scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Continuous JCB and In-house training
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a world-class engineering company!